Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Fresh Beginning.

Well, this is it! A new blog, a new plan, a brand new start. And to be honest, I couldn't be more thrilled..

Less than a week from today, I will be attending my last day of high school. Looking back on these past few years, I now see that high school has been fairly good to me, considering. I've started to grow into the girl that i've always wanted to be, and now have a defined sense of style and even more importantly, I know who I am. I've overcome obstacles, stepped outside of my comfort zones, and i've felt the rewards that accompany risk. I even found my first love, with whom i'm proud to say i've shared four years of my life, and who still holds my heart today.

And despite the great memories, I already have my eyes set on the road ahead. I finally have found my first summer job, and i'll be working as a photographer - I don't think it could get much more perfect than that! And I have my college, and a great scholarship to accompany it. I look forward to every step I take towards earning my major in Elementary Education as well as Spanish, and I can't wait to see what doors open up for me in my future.

And, most importantly, I can't wait to share every moment with you! This is the place where I have the privelage to share everything, from "what I wore" to great new discoveries, to posts about the every day things. All in all, I can't wait to see what unfolds here, and I hope you'll stick around to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment