Sunday, May 12, 2013

Spotlight: Kiel James Patrick Bracelets

In order to start of my first official "fashion" post the right way, I wanted to introduce one of my absolute favorite accessories of all time, made by the one and only Kiel James Patrick! If you're as obsessed as I am with east coast style, then you'd probably be interested to learn about these wonderful accessories.

Although he is famous for a wide variety of items, KJP offers multitudes of bracelet styles for men and women that seriously can't be beat. All I have to say: prepare to fall in love.





It's pretty easy to see that there's a bracelet for every personality on the planet. There are tons of styles and colors, and there are always brand new designs! Also KJP has partnerships with both Brooks Brothers as well as Lilly Pulitzer, as if they couldn't get any more perfect!

If you're intrigued or want to see more, go to www.kieljamespatrick.com to purchase or just explore! Also, I'd highly recommend following Kiel on Instagram @KJP.
Thanks so much for reading, and have a wonderful day!

1 comment: