Monday, June 10, 2013

The Grand Finale: Graduation!




One of the many reasons why I love my friends...






 
Due to the fact that I planned my party on the night of graduation, things got pretty hectic, and although things went fairly smoothly, we neglected to get many pictures.. So this is the best I can do with the "What I Wore" picture.. Notice my mother's wonderful job with the decorations (Thank you, Pinterest!). The only real down-side to my day was that the weather wasn't very cooperative, hence the sweater! But overall it was a fabulous night spent with some of my favorite people who helped me to kick off the beginning of a brand new chapter!
 
Dress: Forever 21 | Sweater: Target | Belt: Charlotte Russe
**Not shown: Pink Heels: Kohl's
 
Hope you all have been having a wonderful summer!

xoxo, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment