Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bling and Summertime Brights







 
I'm absolutely in love with these t-strap sandals from Nine West! I stumbled across these at their store in downtown Lake Geneva, and got them for a steal! (I believe I purchased them for around $20?) Anyways, I've been wanting a pair of studded shoes for a long time, but hadn't found the right pair for my style until now!
 
By the way, can you spot the reoccuring item that may or may not have also been featured in the graduation wish-list post?? ;) They're currently one of the favorite accessories, and the perfect pick-me-up to any outfit!
 
Skirt: J Crew | Blouse: Target | Bag + Necklace: Forever 21 | Studded Sandals: Nine West | Earrings: Kate Spade
 
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Love Always,
Haley

5 comments:

  1. Loving your pink skirt :) absolutely gorgeous! I'm a follower of your blog now :) i'd love for you to check out my latest post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO cute Haley! Love love love that pink skirt, and those sandals are amazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's such a cute necklace! I'm really loving all the jewelry that's been coming out lately with big gems and sparkly details. :)

    ReplyDelete