Thursday, June 20, 2013

Seersucker for Saturdays

Nothing is worse than knowing that you're falling behind - especially on your blog! ;) Things this week have been really busy, with Father's Day on Sunday, and me officially starting my photography job this week, but I wanted to share with you all an outfit of the day that I actually used last Saturday during a daytrip to Chicago with the family!

This has proven to be the perfect outfit for running errands, as well as for a day out with friends or family. Because of the light colors in my outfit, I chose to keep my jewelry simple, sticking to my favorite pair or gold and pearl Kate Spade Earrings, a pearl necklace, my nautical bracelet, and of course, the ring that was a graduation gift from my parents. I also decided on my coral Coach purse that just so happens to match perfectly to the tiny stitched lobsters on my shorts!

Sometimes, keeping things simple and styling yourself in calm colors is exactly what a girl needs!




 



I absolutely love the little lobsters stitched onto these shorts! They're perfect for any girl who's as in love with coastal style as I am! (I apologize for the wrinkles.. I chose to wait until the end of the day to actually take some pictures for the blog!)

Shorts: J Crew | Button-Down: Abercrombie & Fitch | Sandals: Target | Purse: Coach | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelet: N/A
 
 
This was one of the only pictures we took last Saturday, and it totally makes me laugh! I love my brother to pieces! :) Hope you all had as fun of a weekend as I did!
 
- Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment