Friday, June 21, 2013

Ruffles and Lace

Another day, another outfit! I have been looking for the right top to pair with my ruffled lace skirt from Abercrombie & Fitch for a long time, and during my trip to Chicago with the family, I stumbled upon this top from H&M. I'll admit that it's not the most exciting purchase i've made, but I really love finding great basics that I can add to my closet. After all, the key to loving your wardrobe is building up a collection of basics that can be incorporated into plenty of outfits! After that, you get to focus on adding the little details to complete your look! :)

I love this outfit because it's got plenty of classic details - like lace and pearls - so it's great for so many occasions! I really enjoyed rocking this outfit during a lunch date at Panera with some family members, and a shopping day with my wonderful momma!





I recently got these sandals at Target recently, and I love them! They're great with so many things, and they're really comfortable. My mom and I actually bought matching pairs (mine in cream and gold, and hers in navy), and I can't wait to style them with more!

Blouse: H&M | Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch | Sandals: Target | Purse: Forever 21 | Necklace: American Eagle | Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
 
TGIF!
Haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment